|New York, NY (800)436-0242|
|Are you experiencing stress in your life that is causing you difficulties?|
Are you reacting (becuase of stress) in ways that you would like to change?
- feeling lots of pressure at work (or from not working)
- always on the go but still finding not enough time in the day
- feeling more responsibilities than you can handle
- unable to deal with small stressors when they come up
- finding areas of your life having significant effects on other areas of your life
It is possible to learn how to both minimize and deal with stress. Gaining a sense of control in your life can add to an overall positive sense of your life. You can work towards a sense of peace while working with a counselor and while practicing on your own the new skills that you learn.
- taking your anger out on the wrong person (e.g. bringing work frustration home)
- feeling tired
- lacking motivation
- always feeling pressured/worried
- not able to take time to relax
- losing track of things you need to do
- seeing a calendar that is so full that important things don't get onto it
Whatever you are facing - you are not alone. If you are a person of faith, know that God is still with you and desires for you to find shalom. A counselor can help you on your journey towards wholeness and peace. Your first step is to make an intial appointment by calling (800)436-0242 or by making an appointment under the New Client tab. We woudl be honored to be able to walk this journey with you.
|Helping you find wholeness and peace|