|New York, NY (800)436-0242|
|Are you experiencing difficulties in any of your relationships (marriage, parent-child, work, etc)?|
Are there patterns in your relationship(s) that you want to address?
- feeling distant from your spouse or other significant other
- always having arguments with your mate
- seeming to always be in conflict with your child/parent
- not able to commit to another person
- wanting to be careful as a relationship goes to a new level (e.g. pre-marital counseling)
- feeling disconnected in your relationship
- poor communication
- lack of respect
- differing expectations
- arguments over issues (such as finances or how the family/household should be)
- feeling distant from the other
- feeling a loss of yourself and/or your own space
- abuse (verbal, emotional and/or physical)
It is possible to address these issues and find a new sense of peace and wholeness in your life. This work can be done with a counselor individually (focused on your role in the situations) or as a couple or other family unit (or even other group of people in a relationship). Depending on what is going on, a mixture of these approaches may be suggested.
Whatever you are facing - you are not alone. If you are a person of faith, know that God is still with you and desires for you to find shalom. A counselor can help you on your journey towards wholeness and peace. Your first step is to make an intial appointment by calling (800)436-0242 or by making an appointment under the New Client tab. We woudl be honored to be able to walk this journey with you.
|Helping you find wholeness and peace|